2OF CRIMINAL INTIMIDATION, INSULT, PREJUDICIAL ACT AND ANNOYANCE
503. Criminal intimidation
504. Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace
505. Statements conducing to public mischief
505A. Prejudicial act by words, etc.
506. Punishment for criminal intimidation
If threat be to cause death or grievous hurt, etc.
507. Criminal intimidation by an anonymous communication
508. Act caused by inducing person to believe that he will be rendered an object of the Divine displeasure
509. Word, gesture or act intended to insult the modesty of a woman
510. Misconduct in public by a drunken person