2B.Appointing persons to exercise powers of Inspector General
2C.Police establishment in every district deemed to be one police force
2D.Members enrolled or appointed to one general police-district may be employed to other general police-district
3. Superintendence in the Government
4. Inspector-General of Police, etc.
4A. Additional Inspector-General of Police, etc.
5. Powers of Inspector-General Exercise of powers
7. Appointment, dismissal, etc., of inferior officers
8. Certificates to police-officers
9. Police-officer not to resign without leave or two months’ notice
10. Police-officers not to engage in other employment
12. Power of Inspector-General to make rules
13. Additional Police-officers employed at cost of individuals
14. Appointment of additional force in the neighbourhood of railway and other works
14A. Embodiment of Railway Watch and Ward into Police Force
15. Quartering of additional police in disturbed or dangerous districts
15A. Awarding compensation to sufferers from misconduct of inhabitants or person interested in land
16. Recovery of moneys payable under sections 13, 14, 15 and 15A, and disposal of same when recovered
18. Powers of special police-officers
19. Refusal to serve as special police-officers
20. Authority to be exercised by police-officers
22. Police-officers always on duty and may be employed in any part of district
24. Police-officers may lay information, etc.
25. Police-officers to take charge of unclaimed property, and be subject to Magistrate’s orders as to disposal
26. Magistrate may detain property and issue proclamation
27. Confiscation of property if no claimant appears
28. Persons refusing to deliver up certificate, etc., on ceasing to be police-officers
29. Penalties for neglect of duty, etc.
30. Regulation of public assemblies and processions, and licensing of same
30A. Powers with regard to assemblies and processions violating condition of license
31. Police to keep order in public roads, etc.
32. Penalty for disobeying orders issued under last three sections, etc.
33. Saving of control of Magistrate of district
34. Punishment for certain offences on roads, etc. Power of police- officers
Slaughtering cattle, furious riding, etc.
Neglect to protect dangerous places
34A. Prohibition to sell tickets, etc.
36. Power to prosecute under other law not affected
37. Recovery of penalties and fines imposed by Magistrates
43. Plea that act was done under warrant
44. Police-officers to keep dairy
45. Government may prescribe form of returns