O. No. 7 of 1973 এর Article 13 এর প্রতিস্থাপন
১৩। উক্ত Order এর Article 13 এর পরিবর্তে নিম্নরূপ Article 13 প্রতিস্থাপিত হইবে, যথা :-
“13.(1) Subject to other provisions of this Article, the Board may determine the rules of procedures of its meeting.
(2) The meeting of the Board shall be held at such time and place, as may be determined by the Chairman :
Provided that at least one meeting of the Board shall be held in every 3 (three) months :
Provided further that emergency meeting of the Board may be convened with a short notice.
(3) The Chairman shall preside over the meeting of the Board and if for any reason, the office of the Chairman is vacant or he is unable to be present at a meeting, a Director, other than the Managing Director, nominated by the Directors present, shall preside over the meeting.
(4) At a meeting of the Board, each Director present shall have one vote and in the event of an equality of votes, the Chairman shall have a second or casting vote.
(5) No Director shall vote on any matter in which he is directly or indirectly interested.
(6) To constitute a quorum at a meeting of the Board, at least 4 (Four) Directors shall have to be present :
Provided that no quorum will be required for an adjourned meeting.
(7) No act or proceeding of the Board shall be invalid or be called in question merely on the ground of any vacancy in, or any defect in the constitution of, the Borad or any error in the appointment of the Directors.” ।