2. In this Act, unless there is anything repugnant in the subject or context,
(1) "Appeal” includes a cross-objection;
(2) [Omitted by 1st Schedule of the East Pakistan Repealing and Amending Ordinance, 1962 (Ordinance No. XIII of 1962).]
(3) "Collector” includes any officer not below the rank of Sub-Deputy Collector appointed by the Collector to perform the functions of a Collector under this Act;
(4) "Suit” includes an appeal from a decree except in section 8A.
Copyright © 2019, Legislative and Parliamentary Affairs Division
Ministry of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs