Power to make rules
14. [The] Chief Controlling Revenue-authority may, with the consent of the Government, from time to time make rules consistent with this Act respecting all or any of the following matters:-
(1) the place and times at which, and the person to whom, any pension shall be paid;
(2) injuries into the identity of claimants;
(3) records to be kept on the subject of pensions;
(4) transmission of such records;
(5) correction of such records;
(6) delivery of certificates to pensioners
(7) registers of such certificates;
(8) reference to the Civil Court, under section 6, of persons claiming a right of succession to, or participation in, pensions or grants of money or land-revenue payable by Government;
and generally for the guidance of officers under this Act.
All such rules shall be published in the official Gazette, and shall thereupon have the force of law.