PROPERTY OF DECEASED PERSONS, DESERTERS AND LUNATICS
189. Property of deceased persons and deserters (other than officers and warrant officers)
190. Disposal of certain property without production of probate, etc. (other than officers and warrant officers)
191. Application of sections 189 and 190 to lunatics, etc.
192. Property of officers and warrant officers who die or desert
193. Powers of Committee of Adjustment
194. Disposal of surplus by the prescribed person
195. Disposal of certain property without production of probate, etc. (of officers and warrant officers)
196. Discharge of Committee, prescribed person and the Government
197. Property in the hands of the Committee or the prescribed person not to be assets at the place where the Committee or the prescribed person is stationed
198. Saving of rights of representative
199. Application of sections 193 to 198 to lunatics, etc.
200. Appointment of Standing Committee of Adjustment when officers die or desert while on active service