201. For the purposes of this Chapter-
(1) a person shall be deemed to be a deserter if he without authority has been absent from duty for a period of thirty days and has not subsequently surrendered or been apprehended;
(2) the expression “service and other debts in camp or quarters” includes money due as Air Force debts, namely, sums due in respect of, or any advance in respect of-
(b) mess, band, and other service accounts;
(c) Air Force clothing, appointments and equipments, not exceeding a sum equal to three months' pay of the deceased, and having become due within eighteen months before his death;
(3) “representation” includes probate and letters of administration with or without the will annexed, and a succession certificate, constituting a person the executor or administrator of the estate of a deceased person or authorising him to receive or realise the assets of a deceased person;
(4) “representative” means any person who has taken out representation.