1. Short title, extent and commencement
3. Power to fix prices and to require marking of prices
4. Prohibition against purchase, sale, etc., at prices exceeding the maximum price
5. Power to control possession of essential article
6. Power to require licence for trading
7. Power to compel sales to specified person
8. Prohibition against withholding of sales
9. Power to require maintenance of accounts, etc., and registration of godowns
10. Power to enter, inspect, search, etc.
11. Provisions of the Act not to apply in case of Government purchase, etc.
12. Power to exempt
14. Attempts and abetments
15. Delegation of power
16. Public servant
17. Power to make rules