164. Property of deceased persons and deserters (other than officers)
165. Disposal of certain property without production of probate, etc. (other than officers)
166. Application of sections 164 and 165 to lunatics, etc.
167. Property of officers who die or desert
168. Powers of Committee of Adjustment
169. Disposal of surplus by the prescribed person
170. Disposal of certain property without production of probate, etc.
171. Discharge of Committee, prescribed person and the Government
172. Property in the hands of the Committee or the prescribed person not to be assets at the place where the Committee or the prescribed person is stationed
173. Saving of rights of representative
174. Application of sections 168 to 173 to lunatics, etc.
175. Appointment of Standing Committee of Adjustment when officers die or desert while on active service