Accounts and audit
80. (1) The Corporation shall maintain proper accounts and other relevant records and prepare annual statement of accounts, including the profit and loss account and balance sheet in accordance with such general directions as may be issued, and in such form as may be prescribed by the Government in consultation with the Comptroller and Auditor General of [Bangladesh], hereafter in this section referred to as the Auditor General.
(2) The accounts of the Corporation shall be audited by not less than two auditors who shall be Chartered Accountants within the meaning of the [Bangladesh Chartered Accountants Order, 1973,] and appointed for the purpose by the Corporation with the previous approval in writing of the Government.
(3) Notwithstanding the audit provided for in sub-section (2), the Auditor-General shall audit or cause to be audited the accounts of the Corporation.
(4) The Corporation shall produce all accounts, books and connected documents and furnish such explanations and information as the Auditor General or any officer authorised by him in this behalf may require at the time of audit.
(5) A statement of its accounts audited by the Chartered Accountants referred to in sub section (1) shall be furnished to the Government by the Corporation, as soon as possible after the end of every financial year.