Meetings of the Board
12. (1) The meetings of the Board shall be held at such times, and at such places as may be prescribed:
Provided that at least one meeting shall be held in three months:
Provided further that a meeting may also be otherwise convened by the Chairman when he thinks fit or when the Government requires for any specific purpose.
(2) To constitute a quorum at a meeting of the Board not less than three members including the Chairman shall be present.
(3) If, for any reason, the Chairman is unable to preside over a meeting of the Board, it shall be presided over by a Director authorised, in writing, by the Chairman, and in default of such authorisation, by such Director as the Directors present may choose.
(4) At a meeting of the Board, each Director including the Chairman, shall have one vote, but in the event of equality of votes, the Chairman shall have a second or casting vote.
(5) No Director shall vote in any matter relating to a concern in which he is directly or indirectly interested.
(6) The minutes of the meetings of the Board shall be sent to the Government within fifteen days from the date of the meeting [* * *].