32. (1) The Finance Committee shall consist of-
[(aa) the Pro-Vice-Chancellor, or if there is more than one, the Pro-Vice-Chancellor to be nominated by the Chancellor;]
(b) the Treasurer;
(c) one person to be nominated by the Syndicate;
(d) one Dean of Faculty to be nominated by the Academic Council;
(e) one teacher of the University to be elected by the teachers themselves;
(f) one person to be nominated by the Senate; and
(g) two experts in the field of finance to be nominated by the Syndicate.
(2) The Treasurer of the University shall be the Chairman of the Finance Committee.
(3) The Director of Accounts shall be Secretary of the Finance Committee.
(4) An elected or nominated member shall hold office for a period of three years and shall continue in office until their successors having been elected or nominated enter upon the office.
(5) The Finance Committee shall-
(a) supervise the income and expenditure of the University;
(b) advise the Syndicate on all matters relating to accounts, property and funds of the University;
(c) perform such other functions as may be prescribed by the Statutes.