21. (1) Where any agriculturist who is liable to the Bank under any agreement makes default in repayment or otherwise fails to comply with the terms of his agreement with the Bank, such default or failure not being due to natural calamity, the Bank may, subject to any rules made in this behalf, take over the management of the concern of the agriculturist and sell or realise any property pledged, mortgaged, hypothecated or assigned by the agriculturists to secure his liability to the Bank.
(2) All sums due to the Bank shall be recoverable as arrears of land revenue.
(3) In the application of the Public Demands Recovery Act, 1913
(Bengal Act III of 1913), for the purpose of the recovery of the dues of the Bank, the provisions of sections 7, 9, 10 and 13 of that Act shall not apply and the certificates issued under section  of the said Act shall be conclusive proof that the amount specified therein is due to the Bank.
(4) Sums due from a co-operative society and recoverable under clause (1) may be recovered in accordance with the provisions of law for the time being in force relating to the recovery of such sums due from a co-operative society to the Government.
[* * *]
(6) An officer (of the rank of Manager or above) of the Bank may exercise all the powers exercisable by a certificate officer under the Public Demands Recovery Act, 1913
(Bengal Act III of 1913), within his jurisdiction for the purpose of recovery of the dues of the Bank only.