4. Courts empowered to exercise powers of Juvenile Court
5. Powers of Juvenile Courts, etc.
6. No joint trial of child and adult
7. Sittings, etc. of Juvenile Courts
8. Adult to be committed to sessions in a case to be committed to sessions
9. Presence of persons in Juvenile Courts
10. Withdrawal of persons from Courts
11. Dispensing with attendance of child
12. Withdrawal of persons from Court when child is examined as witness
13. Attendance at Court of parent of a child charged with offence, etc.
14. Committal to approved place of child suffering from dangerous disease
15. Factors to be taken into consideration in passing orders by Courts
16. Reports of Probation Officers and other reports to be treated confidential
17. Prohibition on publication of report disclosing identity, etc., of child involved in cases
18. Provisions of Criminal Procedure Code, 1898, to apply unless excluded