POWERS AND FUNCTIONS OF THE AUTHORITY
9. Functions of the Authority
10. Powers of the Authority
11. Removal of vessels and equipment from docks, etc.
12. Authority to take charge of goods
13. Accommodation for Customs officers on docks, etc.
14. Dues at Customs docks, etc.
15. Registration of cargo-boat traffic
16. Right of the Authority to maintain pilots
17. Private docks, etc. prohibited
18. Power to permit erection of private docks, etc.
19. Scales of tolls, etc.
19A. Power of Authority to impose river due
20. Remission of tolls, etc.
21. Authority’s lien for tolls etc.
22. Ship owner’s lien for freight
23. Discharge of Ship owner’s lien for freight
24. Recovery of tolls, etc. by sale of goods
25. Removal of unclaimed and un cleared goods
26. Power to distrain vessels for non-payment of tolls, etc.
27. Port-clearance not to be granted till tolls, etc., paid
28. Alternative remedy by suit
29. Surplus of port dues to be paid to the Authority
30. Public landing and bathing places