ESTABLISHMENT OF THE AUTHORITY
7. (1) The meetings of the Board shall be held at such times and places and in such manner as may be provided by regulations:
Provided that, until regulations are made in this behalf, the meetings of the Board shall be held as and when convened by the Chairman.
(2) To constitute a quorum at a meeting of the Board not less than two members shall be present.
(3) At a meeting of the Board each member shall have one vote, and in the event of equality of votes the Chairman shall have a second or casting vote.
(4) The meetings of the Board shall be presided over by the Chairman, and, in his absence, by member elected for the purpose by the members present.
(5) No act or proceeding of the Board shall be invalid merely on the ground of the existence of any vacancy in, or any defect in the constitution of, the Board.
Copyright © 2019, Legislative and Parliamentary Affairs Division
Ministry of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs