REGISTRATION AND SURVEY
3. Inland ships to be surveyed and registered
4. Places of survey and registry
5. Powers of surveyors and registrars
5A. Approval of design and plan of an inland ship
5B. Construction Survey, etc.
5C. Delegation of functions to the Classification Society, etc.
5D. Marking of Ship
6. Survey fee, etc.
7. Declaration of surveyor
9. Grant of certificate of survey
10. Certificate of survey to be affixed in conspicuous part of inland ship
11. Duration of certificate of survey
12. Renewal of certificate of survey
13. Delivery of expired or cancelled certificate
14. Power for Government to direct survey by more than one surveyor
15. Power for Government to order a second survey
16. Division of duties when more than one surveyor employed
17. Application for registration
18. Grant of certificate of registration
19. Display of registration number
20. Maintenance of book of registry
21. Certificate of registry to be carried on board
22. Loss, etc. of certificate of registry
23. Notice in respect of loss, etc. of ship
24. Change of ownership
25. Ownership acquired outside Bangladesh to be reported to registrar
26. Transfer of registered inland ship
27. Registration of ship transferred to Bangladesh national
28. Registration, etc., in case of loss, etc., of certificate of transfer
29. Ships when altered are to be registered anew
30. Duration of certificate of registry, etc.
31. Submission of report regarding registry, etc.
32. Reciprocity in the matter of recognition of certificates of survey and registry
33. Voyage of ships without certificate of survey prohibited