PROTECTION OF VESSELS AND PASSENGERS
54. Plying without route permit[, time table, fare table and printed ticket] prohibited
54A. Plying in coastal water without permission prohibited
54B. Voyage without Telecommunication Equipment prohibited
55. Voyage during storm signal prohibited
56. Measures for protection against explosion, fire, etc.
56A. Compliance with rules for preventing collisions, etc.
57. Carriage of dangerous goods
57A. Causing obstruction, etc. on any navigable water route prohibited
58. Passenger ship not to carry cargo on upper deck, etc.
58A. Voyage without Insurance or Marine Casualty Trust Fund coverage prohibited
59. Maximum and minimum fares and freights
60. Publication of fare and freight tables