76. Power to modify application of the Ordinance
77. Certificated master to be pilots under Act XV of 1908
78. Surveyor and registrar to be public servant
79. Power to regulate movement of goods, etc.
80.Facilities for receiving and delivering goods, etc.
81. Inspection [and detention] to ensure compliance with the provisions of the Ordinance
81A. Temporary detention of inland ship for unsafe plying, etc.
81B. Power to detain inland ship plying without certificate of registration or certificate of survey or temporary plying permit
81C. Assistance from law enforcing agencies and other authorities
81D. Delegation of Power
81E. Special provision regarding fines
82. Power to make rules
83. Repeal and savings