Meetings of the Board
10. (1) The meetings of the Board shall be held at such times and places as may be prescribed:
Provided that a meeting may also be otherwise convened by the Chairman when he so thinks fit.
(2) The meetings of the Board shall be conducted in accordance with such procedure as may be prescribed and, until such regulations are made, in such manner as the Chairman may direct.
(3) To constitute a quorum at a meeting of the Board not less than three members shall be present.
(4) All meetings of the Board shall be presided over by the Chairman or, in his absence, by a member elected for that purpose by the members present.
(5) At a meeting of the Board, each member shall have one vote, and, in the event of an equality of votes, the Chairman shall have a second or casting vote.
(6) No act or proceeding of the Board shall be invalid merely on the ground of existence of any vacancy in, or any defect in the constitution of, the Board.