Composition of the Board
4. [(1) The Board shall consist of the following members, namely:-
(a) a Chairman and a Vice-Chairman to be appointed by the Government;
(b) the Deputy Commissioners of the districts of Chittagong Hill Tracts [, Bandarban and Khagrachari], ex-officio;
(c) [four] full-time members to be appointed by the Government.]
(2) One of the full-time members, to be specified by the Government, shall act as the Secretary of the Board.
(3) Full-time members shall hold office on such terms and conditions as the Government may determine.
(4) The Chairman shall be the Chief executive of the Board.
(5) The Chairman and other members shall perform such functions as the Board may assign to them from time to time or as may be prescribed.
(6) No act or proceedings of the Board shall be invalid merely on the ground of the existence of a vacancy in, or any defect in the constitution of, the Board.