Meeting of the Board
6. (1) Save as hereinafter provided, the Board shall regulate the procedure for its meetings.
(2) Meetings of the Board shall be held on such date and at such time and place as may be determined by the Chairman:
Provided that at least one meeting of the Board shall be held in every two months.
(3) To constitute a quorum at a meeting of the Board, not less than three members shall be present.
(4) All questions at a meeting of the Board shall be decided by a majority of the members present and voting, and in the case of equality of votes, the person presiding shall have a second or casting vote.
(5) All meetings of the Board shall be presided over by the Chairman or, in his absence, by the Vice-Chairman.
Copyright © 2019, Legislative and Parliamentary Affairs Division
Ministry of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs