Meetings of the Authority
6. (1) The meetings of the Authority shall be held at such times and places as may be prescribed:
Provided that until rules are made in this behalf, such meetings shall be held at such times and places as may be determined by the Chairman.
(2) All meetings of the Authority shall be presided over by the Chairman and, in his absence, by a member elected for that purpose by the members present.
(3) To constitute a quorum at a meeting of the Authority, a non-official member and four other members, including the Chairman, shall be present.
(4) All questions at a meeting of the Authority, shall be decided by a majority of the members present and voting, and in case of equality of votes, the Chairman or the person presiding over the meeting shall have a second or casting vote.
(5) No act or proceeding of the Authority shall be invalid merely on the ground of existence of a vacancy in, or any defect in the constitution of, the Authority.