Meeting of the Board
12. (1) The meetings of the Board shall be held at such times and at such places as may be prescribed :
Provided that a meeting may also be otherwise convened by the Chairman when he thinks so fit.
(2) To constitute a quorum at a meeting of the Board, the number of Directors present shall be three.
(3) The meetings of the Board shall be presided over by the Chairman and, in the absence of the Chairman by the Director authorised by the Chairman in writing in that behalf, or in default of such authorisation, by the person elected for the purpose by the Directors present from amongst themselves.
(4) At a meeting of the Board such Director shall have one vote, and in the event of equality of votes, the Chairman shall have a second or casting vote.
(5) No Director shall vote on any matter in which he has any personal interest directly or indirectly.
Copyright © 2019, Legislative and Parliamentary Affairs Division
Ministry of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs