General provisions relating to rules, etc.
149. (1) All by-laws shall be made subject to the condition of previous publication.
(2) All by-laws and regulations made by a Paurashava shall be subject to the approval of the Prescribed Authority.
(3) The Government may frame model by-laws and regulations, and in framing the by-laws, and regulations the Paurashavas shall be guided by such model by-laws and regulations.
(4) All rules, by-laws and regulations shall be notified in the official Gazette.
(5) Copies of rules and of by-laws and regulations pertaining to a Paurashava shall be kept available at the office of the Paurashava for inspection and sale.
(6) All rules and by-laws when duly made shall be deemed to form part of this Ordinance and shall have effect accordingly.
Copyright © 2019, Legislative and Parliamentary Affairs Division
Ministry of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs