Meetings of the Board
9. (1) Save as hereinafter provided, the meetings of the Board shall be conducted in accordance with such procedure as may be prescribed by regulations and, until such regulations are made, in such manner as the Chairman may direct.
(2) The meetings of the Board shall be held on such dates and at such times and places as may be determined by the Chairman:
Provided that at least one meeting of the Board shall be held every month.
(3) To constitute a quorum at a meeting of the Board not less than four members shall be present.
(4) All meetings of the Board shall be presided over by the Chairman and, in his absence, by any other member authorised in writing in this behalf by the Chairman.
(5) All questions at a meeting of the Board shall be decided by a majority of the members present and voting, and in the case of equality of votes, the person presiding shall have a second or casting vote:
Provided that if any decision on any matter taken by a majority of the members present and voting appears, in the opinion of the Chairman, to be inconsistent with the Government policy in the matter, the Chairman shall refer it to the Government whose decision in the matter shall be final.