Procedure on failure of person to leave Metropolitan Area and his entry therein after removal
47. (1) If a person who has been directed by an order made under section 40, 41 or 42 to remove himself outside the Metropolitan Area-
(a) fails to remove himself as directed; or
(b) having so remove himself, except with the permission of the Police Commissioner under sub-section (2), enters the said Area within the period specified in the order;
the Police Commissioner may cause him to be arrested and removed to such place outside the said Area as he may specify.
(2) The Police Commissioner may permit any person in respect of whom an order under section 40, 41 or 42 has been made to enter or return to the Metropolitan Area for such temporary period and subject to such conditions as may be specified in such permission and may require him to enter into a bond, with or without surety, for the due observance of the conditions imposed.
(3) The Police Commissioner may, at any time, revoke any such permission.
(4) Any person permitted under sub-section (2) to enter or return to the Metropolitan Area shall, at the expiry of the period specified in the permission or on the earlier revocation of such permission, remove himself outside the said Area, and shall not, without a fresh permission, enter therein or return thereto within the unexpired residue of the period specified in the order made under section 40, 41 or 42.
(5) If such person fails to observe any of the conditions imposed or to remove himself accordingly, or having so removed himself enters or returns to the Metropolitan Area without fresh permission, the Police Commissioner may cause him to be arrested and removed to such place outside the said Area as he may specify.