Meeting of the Board
7. (1) The meetings of the Board shall be held at such times and places and shall be conducted in such manner as may be prescribed:
Provided that until regulations are made in this behalf, such meeting shall be held at such times and places and shall be conducted in such manner as may be determined by the Chairman.
(2) To constitute a quorum at a meeting of the Board, not less than four members, at least one of whom shall be a part-time member, shall be present.
(3) Subject to the provisions of section 6, all questions at a meeting of the Board shall be decided by a majority of the members present and voting, and in the case of equality of votes, the person presiding shall have a second or casting vote.
(4) The meetings of the Board shall be presided over by the Chairman or, in his absence, by a member elected for the purpose by the members present from amongst themselves.
(5) All decisions of the Board shall forthwith be transmitted to the Government.
(6) No act or proceeding of the Board shall be invalid merely on the ground of the existence of any vacancy in, or defect in the constitution of, the Board.