REGISTRATION AND NATIONALITY
15. Ports of registry
16. Registrar General
17. Register Book
18. Application for registration
19. Survey and measurement of ships before registration
20. Marking of ship
21. Declaration of ownership on registration
22. Evidence on first registration
23. Registration of ships
24. Documents to be retained by Registry
25. Power of Government to inquire into title of ship to be registered as Bangladesh ship
26. Grant of certificate of registry
27. Custody and use of Certificate
28. Power to grant new Certificate when original Certificate is defaced, lost, etc.
29. Endorsement of change of master on Certificate of Registry
30. Endorsement on Certificate of change of ownership
31. Delivery of Certificate of ship lost or ceasing to be a Bangladesh ship
32. Provisional Certificate for ships becoming Bangladesh ships abroad
33. Temporary pass in lieu of Certificate of Registry
34. Restriction on conversion of ship
35. Transfer of registry of Bangladesh ships.
36. Mode of transfer of ships, etc.
37. Transmission of property in Bangladesh ship on death, insolvency, etc.
38. Order for sale where ship has ceased to be a Bangladesh ship
39. Transfer of ship on sale by order of Court.
40. Mortgage of ship or share, etc.
41. Entry of discharge of mortgage.
42. Mortgagee not deemed to be owner
43. Rights of mortgagee
44. Mortgage not affected by insolvency
45. Transfer of mortgage
46. Transmission of interest in mortgage in certain circumstances
47. Name of Bangladesh ship not to be changed, etc.
48. Registry of alterations
49. Provisional Certificate and endorsement where ship is to be registered anew
50. Procedure for registration anew
51. Restriction on re-registration of abandoned ships