MANNING OF SHIPS
ENGAGEMENT OF SEAMEN
104. Rules relating to engagement of seamen and maritime labour
105. Supply of seamen, etc.
106. Seaman’s identity card
107. Seaman to be in possession of Continuous Discharge Certificate
108. Loss of Continuous Discharge Certificate, etc.
109. Cancellation, etc. of Continuous Discharge Certificate
110. Certificate of fitness of seaman
111. Rules relating to manning of ships
112. Agreement with crew
113. Forms and contents of the agreement
114. Engagement in Bangladesh of single seaman for foreign ship
115. Special provisions with regard to agreements with crew of Bangladesh foreign-going ships
116. Renewal of running agreements in certain cases
117. Special provisions as to agreements with crew of home trade or coasting ships
118. Changes in crew to be reported
119. Certificate as to agreement with crew of foreign going and home trade ships
120. Certificate as to agreements with crew of coasting ships
121. Copy of agreement with crew to be made accessible to the crew
122. Alteration in agreement with the crew
123. List of crew to be furnished to Shipping Masters
124. Engagement of seamen for ships other than Bangladesh ships
124A. Agreement to meet legal requirements of the country of Registration of the ship
124B. Penalties for violating provisions of Sec. 124A
124C. Recovery of excess salary, repatriation cost, etc.
125. Engagement of seaman outside Bangladesh
126. Power to prohibit engagement of Bangladeshi seamen
127. Power to board ships and muster seamen
128. Forged Continuous Discharge Certificate, etc.
129. Power to make rules