INQUIRIES AND INVESTIGATIONS
SHIPPING CASUALTIES, EXPLOSIONS AND FIRES
415. Shipping casualties and report thereof
416. Preliminary inquiry into shipping casualties
417. Judicial Inquiry by Court
418.Power of Court to inquire into charges against masters, mates and engineers
419. Power of Government to direct inquiry into charges of incompetency or misconduct
420. Person accused to be heard
421. Power of Court as to evidence and regulation of proceedings
423. Power to arrest witnesses and enter ships, etc.
424. Power to commit for trial and bind over witnesses
425. Report by Court to Government
426. Investigation into causes of explosion or fire on board ship, etc.
427. Provisions of this Chapter to apply to certain other vessels