PROCEDURAL AND MISCELLANEOUS
498. Fee for establishing or aiding training institutions
499. Inquiry into cause of death on board of Bangladesh ship
500. Power to appoint examiners and to make rules as to qualifications of Surveyor of ships
501. No person to practise as Surveyor of ships unless qualified
502. Penalty for practising as Surveyor of ships without certificate
503. Powers of Surveyors
504. Decision of Consular Officer to be final until ship returns to final port of discharge in Bangladesh
505. Penalty for hindering or obstructing execution of duties, etc.
506. General power to make rules
507. Penalty and procedure for breach of rules and regulations
508. Power to appoint officers to try certain offences, etc.
509. Power to appoint Committees on rules and scales
510. Power to exempt ships from the provisions of the Ordinance