CONSTRUCTION OF SHIPS AND SAFETY EQUIPMENTS, ETC.
295. Countries to which the Safety and Load Line Convention apply
296. Construction of passenger ships
297. Construction of cargo ships
298. Power to make rules with respect to the construction and survey of cargo ships, etc.
299. Rules as to life saving and fire appliances, etc.
300. Inspection of life saving appliances, etc.
301. Control of water tight openings
302. Stability information and damage control
RADIO INSTALLATION AND RADIO SERVICE, ETC.
303. Requirements of radio telegraph and radio telephone apparatus
304. Requirements as to radio direction finding apparatus
305. Radio log
306. Inspection, etc.
307. Application of Chapter to foreign ships
308. Power to make rules
SAFETY CONVENTION CERTIFICATES.
309. Qualified Passenger Ship Safety Certificates
310. Cargo Ship Safety Equipment Certificates and Qualified Cargo Ship Safety Equipment Certificates
311. Cargo Ship Safety Radio telegraphy Certificates, etc.
312. Cargo Ship Safety Construction Certificates
313. Exemption Certificates
314. Duration of Certificates
315. Modification of Passenger Ship Safety Certificates in respect of life- saving appliances
316. Acceptance of Certificates issued outside Bangladesh
317. Issue of Certificates to ships of foreign countries
318. Issue by foreign Governments of Certificates of Bangladesh ships
319. Prohibition on proceeding to sea without certificates
320. Government may authorise persons to perform certain functions
321. Production of certificates by ships other than Bangladesh ships
322. Application of sections 251, 252, 253 and 254 to Certificates
323. Power of Government to make rules
324. Power to exempt ships from provisions of this Chapter
325. Power to make rules as to load lines
326. Marking of deck line and load lines
327. Submersion of load lines
328. Submersion of sub division load lines in case of passenger ships
329. Penalty for submersion of load lines and sub division load lines
330. Offences in relation to marks
331. Inspection of ships with respect to load lines
LOAD LINE CERTIFICATES
332. Issue and duration, etc., of Load Line Certificates
333. Issue and duration, etc., of Exemption Certificates
334. Ships not to proceed to sea without Certificate
335. Publication of Load Line Certificate and particulars relating to depth of loading
336. Insertion of particulars as to load lines in agreements with crew
SPECIAL PROVISIONS RELATING TO LOAD LINES AS TO FOREIGN SHIPS
337. Load Line Certificates of ships other than Bangladesh ships
338. Inspection and control of foreign ships belonging to countries to which the Load Line Convention applies
339. Certificate of ship other than Bangladesh ship to be produced to Customs
340. Marking of deck line and load lines of ships other than Bangladesh ships
341. Submersion of load line of ships other than Bangladesh ships
342. Inspection of ships belonging to non Convention countries
343. Provisions relating to Load Line Certificates of ships other than Bangladesh ships
344. Certificates to be produced to Customs by ships belonging to non-Convention countries
CARRIAGE OF SPECIAL CARGOES
345. Power to make rules as to deck cargo
346. Tonnage of spaces occupied by deck cargo to be added to registered tonnage
347. Carriage of dangerous goods
348. Carriage of grain
349. Carriage of bulk cargoes other than grain, etc.
UNSEAWORTHY AND UNSAFE SHIPS
350. Unseaworthy ships
351. Unseaworthy ship not to be sent to sea
352. Obligation of owner to crew with respect to seaworthiness
353. Power to detain unsafe ship and procedure for detention
354. Liability of Government for cost and damages to a ship wrongly detained
355. Liability of ship-owner for costs when ship rightly detained
356. Method of calculating costs of detention and survey
357. Power to require from complainant security for costs, etc.
358. Costs, etc., payable by Government to be recovered from complainant
359. Application to ships other than Bangladesh ships of provisions as in detention
360. Detention, etc., of foreign ships in cases to which section 359 does not apply