NAVIGATION, COLLISIONS AND ACCIDENTS
361. Method of giving helm orders
362. Duty to report dangers to navigation
363. Speed to be moderate when in vicinity of ice
364. Obligation to render assistance on receiving signal of distress
365. Ships to carry certain navigational instruments, etc.
366. Signalling lamps
367. Meteorological observations to be recorded, etc.
COLLISIONS AND ACCIDENTS
368. Collision Regulations
369. Observance of Collision Regulations
370. Inspection of lights and shapes, etc.
371. Saving for rules of navigation in harbour, etc.
372. Duty of master of ship to assist in case of collision
373. Collision to be entered in official log
374. Report to Government of accidents to ships
375. Notice of loss of Bangladesh ship to be given
376. Division of loss in case of collision
377. Damages for personal injury
378. Right of contribution