41. Obstruction of authorised officer, etc.
42. Wilful damage of fishing vessels, etc.
43. Contravention of conditions of licence.
44. Destruction to avoid seizure or detection.
46. Skipper liable for offences committed by persons on board the vessel
48. Forfeiture of vessels etc., seized
49. Court may order forfeiture in addition to any other penalty imposed
50. Vessels, etc., forfeited may be disposed of by the Government
51. Fish found on board a fishing vessel committing an offence presumed to be caught illegally
52. Offences triable as if committed within limits of local jurisdiction