Meeting of the Board
14. (1) The Board shall meet at least once in four months on a date to be fixed by the Mahaparichalak in consultation with the Sabhapati.
(2) The Sabhapati may, whenever he thinks fit, and shall, upon the written request of not less than six Trustees, call special meetings.
(3) Five Trustees shall form a quorum.
(4) All meetings of the Board shall be presided over by the Sabhapati and, in his absence, by a Trustee elected for the purpose by the Trustees present.
(5) Each Trustee shall have one vote and in the event of equality of votes, the Trustee presiding shall have a casting or second vote.
(6) Proceedings of the meeting of the Board shall be recorded and circulated to the Trustees and submitted for confirmation at the next meeting of the Board.
Copyright © 2019, Legislative and Parliamentary Affairs Division
Ministry of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs