Grant of conductor’s licence
24. (1) Any person who is not disquali┬¼fied under section 25 and who is not for the time being disqualified for holding or obtaining a conductor's licence may apply to the licensing authority having jurisdiction in the area, in which he ordinarily resides or carries on business, for the issuance to him of a conductor's licence.
(2) Every application under sub section (1) shall be in such form as may be prescribed and be signed by, or bear the thumb impression of, the applicant in two places and shall contain the information required by the form.
(3) Every application for a conductor's licence shall be accompanied by a medical certificate in such form as may be prescribed, signed by a registered medical practitioner and shall also be accompanied by three clear copies of recent photograph of the applicant.
(4) A conductor's licence issued under this Chapter shall be in such form and contain such particulars as may be prescribed.
(5) The fee for conductor's licence and for the renewal thereof shall be one-half of that for a driving licence.
(6) No licensing authority shall issue a conductor's licence to the applicant if he previously held a conductor's licence issued under this Ordinance unless it is satisfied that there are good reasons for his inability to obtain a duplicate copy of his former conductor's licence.