Validation of permits for use outside region in which granted
75. (1) Except as may be otherwise prescribed, a permit not being a private carrier's permit or a public carrier's permit granted by the Transport Committee of any one region shall not be valid in any other region, unless the permit has been countersigned by the Transport Committee of that other region.
(2) Notwithstanding anything contained in sub section (1), a permit granted by the [* * *] Authority shall be valid in the whole country or in such region or regions or areas or routes as may be specified in the permit.
(3) A Transport Committee when countersigning the permit may attach to the permit any condition which it might have imposed if it had granted the permit, and may likewise vary any condition attached to the permit by the Authority by which the permit was granted.
(4) The provisions of this Chapter relating to the grant, revocation and suspension of permits shall apply to the grant, revocation and suspension of countersignatures of permits.
(5) Notwithstanding anything contained in sub section (1), a Transport Committee of one region may issue a temporary permit under clause (a) or clause (c) of section 74 to be valid in another region with the concurrence, given generally or for the particular occasion, of the Transport Committee of that other region, as the case may be.
(6) Notwithstanding anything contained in sub section (1) but subject to any [regulations] that may be made under this Ordinance, the [* * *] Authority may, for the purpose of promoting tourism, grant in respect of tourist vehicles such number of permits for the whole or any part of Bangladesh and the provisions of sections 61, 62, 63, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73 and 76 shall, as far as may be, apply in relation to such permits.
(7) The following shall be the conditions of every permit granted under sub-section (6), namely:-
(i) every motor vehicle in respect of which such permit is granted shall conform to such description, requirement regarding the seating capacity, standard of comforts, fitness, amenities and other matters as the Government may specify in this behalf;
(ii) the provision by the permit holder of insurance covering the risk of the personal effects of the tourist in transit;
(iii) every such motor vehicle shall be driven by a person having such qualifications and satisfying such conditions as may be prescribed; and
(iv) such other conditions as may be prescribed.