5. [(1)] The Board shall consist of the following Trustees, namely:-
(a) Minister, Religious Affairs Division, who shall also be the Chairman of the Board; and
(b) [twenty-one] Trustees to be appointed by the Government.
(2) The Government shall appoint one of the Trustees to be the Vice-Chairman of the Board.
(3) The Trustees appointed by the Government shall hold office for a period of three years.
(4) The Government may at any time terminate the appointment of a Trustee without assigning any reason.
(5) An appointed Trustee may at any time resign his office in writing addressed to the Chairman.
Copyright © 2019, Legislative and Parliamentary Affairs Division
Ministry of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs