Meetings of the Board
10. (1) The meetings of the Board shall be held at such times and places as may be decided by the Chairman.
(2) Five members including the Chairman shall form the quorum at a meeting of the Board.
(3) At a meeting of the Board each member shall have one vote and in the event of equality of votes, the person presiding shall have a second or casting vote.
(4) The meeting of the Board shall be presided over by the Chairman, and in his absence, by the Vice-Chairman, and in the absence of both, by a member elected for the purpose by the members present.
(5) No act or proceeding of the Board shall be invalid merely on the ground of the existence of any vacancy in, or any defect in the constitution of, the Board.
Copyright © 2019, Legislative and Parliamentary Affairs Division
Ministry of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs