29. (1) The Corporation shall meet at least once in each month for the transaction of business.
(2) The mayor or, in his absence, [the Commissioner authorised by the Mayor under section 17] may, whenever he thinks fit, and shall, upon a requisition made in writing by not less than two-thirds of the total number of Commissioners, call a meeting of the Corporation.
(3) No business of the Corporation shall be transacted at any meeting unless a quorum of one-third of the total number of Commissioners is present throughout the meeting.
(4) All matters required to be decided by the Corporation shall, save as otherwise provided in this Ordinance, be decided by the majority of the votes of the Commissioners present and voting.
(5) Each Commissioner shall have one vote, but in the event of an equality of votes, the person presiding shall have a second or casting vote.
(6) All meetings of the Corporation shall be presided over by the Mayor or, in his absence, [by the Commissioner authorised by the Mayor under section 17] or, in the absence of both, by a Commissioner chosen for that purpose by the Commissioners present.
[(7) Such officials as may be specified by the Government shall be invited by the Corporation to attend the meetings of the Corporation and to participate in the deliberation thereof but they shall not have any right to vote.]