Print View

[Section Index]

The Family Courts Ordinance, 1985

( Ordinance NO. XVIII OF 1985 )

Compromise decree
14. Where a dispute is settled by compromise or conciliation, the Court shall pass a decree or give decision in the suit in terms of the compromise or conciliation agreed to between the parties.

Copyright © 2019, Legislative and Parliamentary Affairs Division
Ministry of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs