Funds of the Trust
10. (1) The Trust shall have its own fund which shall be utilised by it to meet the charges in connection with its functions under this Ordinance.
(2) The Government shall make a fixed deposit of twenty lakh taka with a bank constituted under the Bangladesh Banks (Nationalisation) Order, 1972
(P.O. No. 26 of 1972), and the interest accruing therefrom from time to time shall be transferred to the fund of the Trust as grant of the Government.
(3) The fund of the Trust shall consist of-
(a) the interest accrued from the fixed deposit made by the Government under sub-section (2);
(b) income from investments and other deposits;
(c) donations and endowments;
(d) subscriptions from teachers payable under this Ordinance; and
(e) receipt from any other source.
(4) All moneys of the Trust shall be kept in the Bank with which the fixed deposit under sub-section (2) has been made.
(5) The bank account of the Trust shall be operated jointly by the Chairman and the Treasurer.