Meetings of the Authority
8. (1) The meetings of the Authority shall be held at such [times] and places and in such manner as may be prescribed:
Provided that, until so prescribed, such meetings shall be held at such times and places as may be determined by the Chairman.
(2) To constitute a quorum at a meeting of the Authority, not less than one-third of the total number of members shall be present:
Provided that for calculating the requisite one-third of the number of members, fraction of one-third shall be ignored and fraction of two-thirds shall be rounded off into a whole number.
[(3) All meetings of the Authority shall be presided over by the Chairman and, in his absence, by the Co-Chairman; and in the absence of both the Chairman and the Co-Chairman, by the Vice-Chairman.]
(4) All matters at a meeting of the Authority shall be decided by the votes of the majority of the members present and voting.
(5) At a meeting of the Authority, each member shall have one vote and, in the event of equality of votes, the person presiding shall have a second or casting vote.
(6) No act or proceeding of the Authority shall be invalid or be called in question merely on the ground of any vacancy in, or any defect in the constitution of, the Authority.