13. (1) There shall be an Executive Director of the Authority who shall be appointed by the Government on such terms and conditions as may be determined by it or as may be prescribed.
(2) The Executive Director shall be a whole time officer and the chief executive of the Authority.
(3) Subject to the provisions of this Ordinance, the Executive Director shall manage the business and fund of the Authority and shall be responsible for the proper execution of the decisions of the Authority.
(4) The Executive Director shall perform such other functions as may be assigned by the Authority or as may be prescribed.
(5) If a vacancy occurs in the office of the Executive Director or if the Executive Director is unable to discharge the functions of his office on account of absence, illness or any other cause, the Authority shall make such arrangement for discharging the functions of the Executive Director as it may consider expedient.
Copyright © 2019, Legislative and Parliamentary Affairs Division
Ministry of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs