POWERS AND DUTIES OF POLICE-OFFICERS
15. General duties of police-officers
16. Duties of police-officers towards the public and arrested persons
17. Duties of police-officers to keep order in streets, etc.
18. Persons bound to conform to reasonable directions given by police-officers
19.Power of police-officers to enforce their directives
20. Power of police-officers to lay information, etc.
21. Power of police-officers to search suspected persons in streets, etc.
22. Enforcement of directions, notifications, public notices and orders given, issued or made under sections 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 or 33
23. Charge of unclaimed property and disposal thereof
24. Impounding of cattle
25. Powers as to inspection, search and seizure of false weights and measures