CONSTITUTION AND ORGANISATION OF THE KHULNA METROPOLITAN POLICE
Appointment of subordinate officers
8. (1) There shall be such number of Inspectors and other classes of subordinate officers of the Force as the Government may, from time to time, determine.
(2) The appointment of Inspectors shall be made by the Inspector-General of Police and the appointment of all other subordinate officers shall be made by such superior officer not below the rank of Deputy Police Commissioner as the Police Commissioner may, by order in writing, specify in this behalf.
(3) The appointment of subordinate officers shall be made in such manner and on such terms and conditions as may be prescribed.
(4) Every subordinate officer shall, on appointment, receive a certificate in the form set out in Schedule II under the seal and signature of the Police Commissioner or of the superior officer making the appointment.
(5) A certificate of appointment shall be cancelled whenever the person namely therein ceases to belong to the Force and shall remain inoperative during the period of his suspension from the force.
Copyright © 2019, Legislative and Parliamentary Affairs Division
Ministry of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs