Board of Management
4. (1) As soon as may be after the commencement of this Ordinance, the Government shall, by notification in the official Gazette, establish a Board to be called the Board of Management of the Bangladesh Cha Sramik Kallyan Fund for carrying out the purposes of this Ordinance.
(2) The Board shall consist of the following members, namely:-
(a) Chairman, Bangladesh Tea Board, ex-officio, who shall also be the Chairman of the Board;
(b) an officer of the Bangladesh Tea Board to be appointed by the Government, who shall also be the Secretary of the Board;
(c) six members to be appointed by the Government, of whom two shall be from among members of the Bangladeshiyo Cha Sangsad and two from among members of the Bangladesh Cha Sramik Union.
(3) An appointed member shall hold office for a period of three years from the date of his appointment.
(4) The Government may at any time terminate the appointment of a member without assigning any reason.
(5) An appointed member may at any time resign his office by writing under his hand addressed to the Chairman.