Meetings of the Board
5. (1) The meetings of the Board shall be held at such times and places as may be prescribed:
Provided that, until so prescribed, such meetings shall be held at such times and places as may be determined by the Chairman.
(2) To constitute a quorum at a meeting of the Board, not less than three members shall be present.
(3) All meetings of the Board shall be presided over by the Chairman and, in his absence, by a member authorised by the Chairman in this behalf.
(4) At a meeting of the Board, each member shall have one vote and, in the event of equality of votes, the person presiding shall have a second or casting vote.
(5) No act or proceedings of the Board shall be invalid or be called in question merely on the ground of any vacancy in, or any defect in the constitution of, the Board.