Print View

[Section Index]

The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1898

( ACT NO. V OF 1898 )

Chapter XXXI


Appeal from sentence of Court of Session
410. Any person convicted on a trial held by a Sessions Judge, or an Additional Sessions Judge, may appeal to the High Court Division.

Copyright © 2019, Legislative and Parliamentary Affairs Division
Ministry of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs